Teacher Appreciation Day is this Tuesday. You still have time to create something unique for your teachers. I found 10, super easy, and creative ideas for you. Now go get crafty!
- From Crazy Little Projects, Reusable beverage cups.
2. From DesignWashRinseRepeat , Sharpies in a container (teachers love colorful sharpies)
3. Cookies in a jar, from Frogprincepaperie.com
4. From Simply this and that– Chocolate Pretzels Treats- I am doing flips that you are my teacher.
5. From myfrugaladventures.com a fun golf theme gift for the golf lover.
6. From skiptomylou.org, a fun movie theme box.
7. From apumpkinandaprincess, a potted succulent.
8. From ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com (love that blog name:), EOS lip balm gift
9. Let’s face it, teachers like their wine! Funny wine labels for teachers from sohosonnet.com
10. From eighteen25, nail polish set, perfect for the upcoming summer months.
I hope this will help you at creating something fun, easy, and inexpensive.